Skip to main content

The Commencement


Hello to everyone reading this. On my first ever blog, I just want to tell that I am a guy who loves reading good stuff regardless of any theme and respect all those who have indulged themselves in this art, what I consider noble, of writing either as a profession or for a hobby. Since I like reading and being an avid reader I felt I should also start writing. Whenever I thought of writing I always wanted to share my writing experience too. What else is the better way in today's context than sharing on the web? I can easily reach considerably more people through the web than through any other medium. Hence after searching the internet on writing and sharing, I came to know about blogger. The best part is that it's free! HAHA! Basically, these are the guiding factors why I have started this blog and hope I can write some good texts and share my experience with as many as I can. 

Myself being an Engineer professionally I assume that my texts may contain some technical perspective on the subject matter but I will always make sure that the text can be perceived by literates of almost all background. I am fond of Shaivism, Buddhism, Theoretical Physics, Football (Soccer in North America), Music, Politics, Reading and Travelling. So basically my blog will be scrutinizing on these topics mostly. As legend has it that life is full of exceptions, I will be writing on some exceptional subjects as well. I want my blogs to be helpful to the reader in any of the forms, be it in brainstorming, rejuvenating or in academics. Let's never forget that the biggest religion is sharing of knowledge. That's what I have planned to deliver from my blog. I will share my knowledge and experiences as much as I can which will be grasped by my fellow readers which I think in turn will prove of great worth in many instances of this epic life. 

The biggest favor I can ask of the reader is to help me identify and ameliorate my shortcomings. Any of feedback is highly revered. Hope that my avidity for writing can bring few smiles of satisfaction and self-esteem into the readers. This much for the introduction of my intent and aspirations. I will be writing frequently. See you again! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brief Background Of Culture of Nepal

Today's Nepal is a unified Nepal. Present Nepal is the result of the unification of 46 smaller kingdoms. This unification was carried by the then His Majesty King Prithvi Narayan Shah. Nepal is lauded worldwide for its remarkable cultural practices. Today we will look how the present art and culture of Nepal came into existence and how its continuous development of took place in various instances of history. Three to four thousands year ago, the Neolithic matriarchal groups of Mongol, China and Bhote entered today's Kathmandu Valley. Since the Kathmandu valley was a lake then, these group settled themselves in the higher region of the hills surrounding the lake. Some of these places were Sankwo(today's Bajrayogini) and Puchwo(today's Phulchowki). The primary means of living were hunting and livestock. They also killed humans for meat. Only after learning the making of pots, these savage group started decreasing their nomadic behavior. Gradually they learn to start

Chapter 2: Footprints

Foot-printing is an art of gathering minute details of the target like IP, OS, Software installed, Security Systems, Location, Owners, Emails, Personal data etc. A hacker gathers all the details needed to break into the system. There are numerous ways to do this and also various tools and tricks available for this. Lets discuss some of them so that we can have some idea of what foot-printing is. Foot-printing can be categorized into two types on the basis of access mode. a) Active Mode b) Passive Mode                                 a) In Active Mode , the attacker makes actual contact with the target system. The active method includes process such as email tracking, website mirror, server confirmation. Email Track : Examine email path from where is email coming, the IP, the path it took. Tools like Email Tracker Pro (Link at bottom) provide such details. these details are used to trace the fake mail's source IP's, location and path. For this tracking, the email he